This week I have collected much more information and things for my curation project. I found a website that has many different dairy free recipes that I enjoyed very much. I also found a gluten free blog that a woman who has been gluten free for years has created for other people's use. Both of these have been amazing additions to my curation project.
Even though those two additions were great I still think that my best addition this week was a blod that I found where a man turns all different kinds of normal recipes into allergy free recipes. He uses recipes that I never thought could be made allergy free. It amazed me looking through his information.
The biggest obstacle that I have to overcome is still including a hyperlink because right now all of my links are just text... I will fix this problem by asking Mr. Allen about it ASAP because I keep forgetting to ask him about it in class.
The next three steps I have to do are very similar to the last post's next three steps. I am still going to have to collect more dairy free recipes, gluten free recipes, and egg free recipes. Then I will search for recipes that deal with different combinations of allergies. That is pretty much all I have left to do for this project. After I finish curating information I will then go through and make sure that the things I have are the best of the best in order to make sure my project is an 'A' worthy project.
So far this project has been going pretty smoothly. I think the directions were very clear and I have been able to understand the concept since the beginning. The only problem I'm having is creating the hyperlinks, but I should be able to figure that out eventually.