Friday, February 15, 2013

Blogging Around

Shayne Turpin:
This connection is amazing. I am so jealous that you figured this out! I agree 100% with all of the comments above, and with your original post Shayne. The connections between Alberto Knox and Mr. Allen are right in front of our eyes. They both have ways of putting thoughts into our minds and having them stay there. They both word things in ways that make it easier to remember. Thank you so much for posting about this Shayne!

Rachel Blackman:
I totally agree with what you are saying! I think that modern houses and buildings are just plain and boring. I love the creativity put into creating postmodern houses and buildings. I think that, for me, postmodern houses are just more aesthetically appealing. If I were to ever design a home I know that I would take the postmodern route. Thank you so much for the insight into what you think about modern and postmodern architexture!

No comments:

Post a Comment